AW: Re: Integrate returns 0

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg23948] AW: [mg23935] Re: Integrate returns 0
  • From: Klamser at (Peter Klamser)
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:00:34 -0400 (EDT)
  • Disposition-notification-to: "Peter Klamser" <>
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Jens-Peer Kuska [kuska at] wrote on a similar

you *must* triangulate irregular data. If it is too slow you should
look on Tom Wickham-Jones packages -- there is a Delaunay triangulation
in a C program that much faster than the pure Mathematica version

Regards, Peter Klamser