Re: Manipulating List Elements In Programs

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg23952] Re: Manipulating List Elements In Programs
  • From: "Hans Staugaard" <hans.staugaard at>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:00:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

First I make a function to plot a single file:

f[file_String] :=
  With[{tmp = Import[file]},
    ListPlot[Drop[tmp, 2], PlotLabel -> tmp[[1, 1]], AxesLabel -> tmp[[2]]]]

Then I plot all the files

Remember a For or Do loop is almost always a waste of time in Mathematica.

Buz Barstow <buz at> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:8icdhn$9sk at