Re: Annoying "Hand"/"Glove" in Mathematica 4 for Linux
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23992] Re: Annoying "Hand"/"Glove" in Mathematica 4 for Linux
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 01:45:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <8ihsoq$l5t at smc.vnet.net>, Ole Henrik Waagaard <Ole.Waagaard at fysel.ntnu.no> writes: > Once I started Mathematica 4 for Linux, the usual mouse cursor was > exchange with a "hand" or "glove". The only thing you can do with this > is moving the notebook inside the window. Thus, I cannot place the text > cursor with the mouse or copying and pasting text with the mouse. I > cannot change the mouse cursor back again, even when I restart > Mathematica. > Have anyone experienced the same, and know how to solve the problem? This is an FAQ: http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/Unix/Linux/FE/Cursor.html -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.