Finding the inverse of a function?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24193] Finding the inverse of a function?
- From: heathw at in-tch.com
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 22:51:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there some way to make Mathematica find the inverse of a user defined
function? I read the Mathematica Book and found InverseFunction[ ] but
it will only show the inverse of a Mathematica function. I would like to
be able to find the inverse of polynomials.
Prev by Date:
RE: How to operate on strictly numerical functions ?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Finding the inverse of a function?