Re: pass to a C program
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24160] Re: pass to a C program
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 22:50:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <8iv185$mt2 at smc.vnet.net>, Vishwambhar_rathi <n8007004 at ccs.iitb.ernet.in> writes: > i'm reading a function in mathematica environment and then i want > to pass to some c program so that it is treated as an function not > as a string. can you please tell me how to do it. It's not exactly clear what you mean by "reading a function" in this context. Perhaps you can post a minimal code example that demonstrates what you are trying to do? -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.