mathlink problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24212] mathlink problems
  • From: Mario Drobics <mario.drobics at scch.at>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 01:57:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

i have a problem, getting my mathlink programs to work. compiling works,
but i only get a segmentation fault when runing the code compiled on my
machine (debian 2.2 potato), while compiled versions from other ones
works in some cases. i think the problem is my libc.so.6 version
(libc-2.1.3.so). how can i work around this? anyone got a solution?

-mario-