- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24212] mathlink problems
- From: Mario Drobics <mario.drobics at scch.at>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 01:57:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Software Competence Center Hagenberg
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i have a problem, getting my mathlink programs to work. compiling works,
but i only get a segmentation fault when runing the code compiled on my
machine (debian 2.2 potato), while compiled versions from other ones
works in some cases. i think the problem is my libc.so.6 version
(libc-2.1.3.so). how can i work around this? anyone got a solution?
Prev by Date:
Re: is there really no efficient way to delete an element from a list??
Next by Date:
Re: Finding the inverse of a function?
Previous by thread:
Re: Conditionals with multiple tests?(2)
Next by thread:
exponents when changing from 3.0 to 4.0