Question: How to do a complex fit ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22440] Question: How to do a complex fit ?
  • From: Ronald Sastrawan <sastra at fmf.uni-freiburg.de>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 02:26:18 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello!

I want to fit measured data to a complex equation. The measured data
consists of the real and the imaginary part. Using NonlinearFit I can fit
either real or imaginary part. However, I would like to fit both at the
same time using the same set of fitting parameters, i.e. a complex fit.
Can anyone help me or recommend some reading?

Thanks

--
Ronald Sastrawan

Freiburg Materials Research Center