Re: Miscellaneous

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22483] Re: Miscellaneous
  • From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 02:26:49 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 1 Mar 2000, Bob HYDE wrote:

> The Miscellaneous add-on packages contain several very useful
> sections viz: ChemicalElements, Resonance AbsorptionLines and
> PhysicalConstants and Units.
>
> I have several questions about this data.
>
> Where does the data originate ?  (some of the values are at odds with
> my  references)

See the source code to the package.  You can find the full path to the
file by evaluating this Mathematica expression in a notebook.

ToFileName[{$TopDirectory, "AddOns", "StandardPackages", "Miscellaneous"},
  "ChemicalElements.m"]

You may view the contents in any text editor.  There are some revision
history notes and references quoted therein.

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group           paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.