Antipodal Maps

Someone suggested to me yesterday that the antipodal map of New Zealand
corresponded roughly with Italy. After referencing an atlas, I thought it
would be closer to Spain.

Miscellaneous`WorldPlot` contains most of the data to do this sort of thing
graphically. Anybody want to have a go at this? Create an antipodal New
Zealand and superimpose it on the relevant part of Europe involved. Show
the intersection of the antipodal New Zealand with any European countries
in a different color.