magnification issue

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22494] magnification issue
  • From: topquark at my-deja.com
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 02:22:35 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I operate my monitor at 1600x1200 and find that while the magnification
tool works fine to make notebooks comfortably readable, I would also
like to magnify certain other aspects of the interface, like for
example the buttons in the special symbol palettes.  I presume the
images in the buttons are obtained from a Postscript typeface, and
hence in theory should scale easily.

Does anyone have any suggestions (beside running my monitor at a lower
resolution :)

Many thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.