help browser selection highlight problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22474] help browser selection highlight problem
  • From: "Gregory Lampshire" <gregory_lampshire at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 02:22:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am using Mathematica 4.0.0.0 on Windows 2000 Professional.  After upgrading
Windows, I needed to reinstall Mathematica (some DLLs got lost in the transition).
After the re-install, the help browser highlights the current help selection
using a white color.  However, when the selection is highlighted like this,
it is impossible to read the text of the highlight selection (one might
assume that the text is being displayed in white as well).  Anyone know how
to fix this minor problem?

cheers,
gregory