Fonts problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22577] Fonts problem
  • From: Kyle Davis <kyledavis at nowhere.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 17:52:48 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I prefer to work at 1280 x 1024, big fonts at Windows 98 SE with a 19"
monitor. At this resolution, Mathematica 4.01 kernel and help browser fonts
are too small. I try to enlarge it by going to Format | Magnification | 150%
or 200%, it works but the problem is the next time I run Mathematica, the
magnification goes back to 100% again. How do I save the setting for the
magnification ?
Thanks in advance