Re: magnification issue

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22572] Re: magnification issue
  • From: "Tom Compton" <comptont at concentric.net>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 17:52:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

How would I make the top portion of the Help window larger?

How would I make the body of the Option Inspector larger?

The method described below does not seem to apply to these
windows.

Tom Compton

Harald Giese <giese at ifm.uni-hamburg.de> wrote in message
news:8a7o7j$k6s at smc.vnet.net...
> topquark at my-deja.com wrote:
> >
> > I operate my monitor at 1600x1200 and find that while the
magnification
> > tool works fine to make notebooks comfortably readable, I
would also
> > like to magnify certain other aspects of the interface,
like for
> > example the buttons in the special symbol palettes.  I
presume the
> > images in the buttons are obtained from a Postscript
typeface, and

http://support.wolfram.com/FrontEnds/Notebooks/Editable.html

> How do I make notebooks/palettes editable?
>
> Click on the title bar of the notebook/palette to select it.
> Open the Option Inspector.
> Change "Show option values for selection" to "Show option
values for