Option Inspector

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22589] Option Inspector
  • From: "Andrew J Fortune" <mathman at ains.net.au>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:55:32 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I go to the Option Inspector, and choose Formatting Options / Font Options
and then click the down-arrow button to the right of "FontFamily". I  expect
a Font dialog box to appear at this point, but it just comes up with a
single button labelled "Automatic".  (FYI, I am using Mathematica 3.0 under
Windows 98.)

Can someone tell me what this means, and why I don't get a list of available
fonts ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,
Andrew J Fortune