Font with a notebook through an Xserver

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22612] Font with a notebook through an Xserver
  • From: tycho at com.dtu.dk
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 22:46:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm a rookie Xserver user who would like  to run Mathetica notebook on
a remote unix machine on my windows based pc.

When I try to run Mathematica in its "Notebook version" I get error
messages saying that the correct fonts are not installed or not in the
right directory.

How to do?

I should say that I also have Mathematica 4.0 installed on my PC, but
the computational power available on the Unix machine is considerably
bigger.