CA

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22658] CA
  • From: Bob HYDE <bobhyde at wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:11:15 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Is any one in the group actively using CA or like methods to model
physical phenomena. It would be interesting to share experiences either
within mathgroup or perhaps you know of another site. I know of the
articles by  gaylord  et al and we all cant wait for SW s book , but
that is in september.
Bob Hyde