Calling the Mathematica Kernel from a Java Program

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22708] Calling the Mathematica Kernel from a Java Program
  • From: "Jeff Sim" <jsvm at pacific.net.sg>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 00:28:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I would like to use the mathematical capabilities of Mathematica for
computation in my Java Program - I believe that Mathlink does it but it
lacks the support documentation for Java. Does anyone has any experience in
doing such, and could you also recommend some books / websites that would be
useful in this area?

Many thanks in advance.

Jeff Sim