Re: Calling the Mathematica Kernel from a Java Program

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22752] Re: Calling the Mathematica Kernel from a Java Program
  • From: "Atul Sharma" <atulksharma at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:27:51 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

While it's still available as a free beta, you might want to download Java
Link, which was brought to our attention by a post a few weeks ago. It's at:

http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/mathlink/jlink/

A. Sharma
Atul Sharma MD, FRCP(C)
Pediatric Nephrologist,
McGill University/Montreal Children's Hospital