how to calculate the complex conjugate of matrix

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22803] how to calculate the complex conjugate of matrix
  • From: "monlaw" <monlaw at ms32.hinet.net>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 01:01:08 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

How does the mathematica calculate the complex conjugate in the matrix?
I want to calculate the intensity of light by the eq. I=E*E in matrix form.
Another question is that I can't printout my solution completely.
My solution is very complex and printout by one page, and the printer is
always printed some result of my solution.
But I can't make it about three weeks ago.
Somebody help me, please!