Publishing in Scientific Journals with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22817] Publishing in Scientific Journals with Mathematica
  • From: m_escobido at my-deja.com
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 01:01:19 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi!

I have Mathematica notebooks that I wish to submit for publication to
scientific journals (say Phys. Rev., Phys. Lett.) but I found it a bit
cumbersome adjusting styles to fit their requirements when saved as TeX
(using TexSave[]). Are there pre-defined Mathematica style sheets such that
when saved as TeX would correspond to the format required by the publisher?

I would appreciate very much suggestions in using Mathematica to write
articles for scientific publication.

Thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.