Could we build matrix with codition instruction?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23314] Could we build matrix with codition instruction?
- From: Coase Yang <cnc at ms6.hinet.net>
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 18:00:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Ntu
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to construct an 4*4 upper triangular matrix with
conditional instruction, a[i,j]:
if j-i>=0, then a[[i,j]]=1
if j-i<0, then a[[i,j]]=0
Could anyone tell me how I could build this matrix with
list or Table form by conditional instruction inside?
Thank you very much.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Transparency in 3D Graphics?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
RE: Could we build matrix with codition instruction?