- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23372] Gif file?
- From: "Blitzer" <drek100 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 02:59:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Ecole Centrale Paris : Grde Voie des Vignes, 92295 Chatenay-Malabry Cdx
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a set of graphics made using Mathematica. I would like to "combine"
these images into an animated gif file. How can I do it? What are the
suitable software which may be used? Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Color Fill areas in 2D graphic
Previous by thread:
Re: Integrate query
Next by thread:
Re: Gif file?