The most efficient Fibonacci algorithim?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23357] The most efficient Fibonacci algorithim?
- From: zeno at magicnet.net
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 02:59:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Verio
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On page 128 of the book "The Mathematica Programmer" by Roman Maeder (the
Mathematic 2.2 edition) is this Mathematica program to compute Fibonacci
The book says this is the most efficient one of a few mentioned in the book.
Does anyone know of any other programs that are faster? This one really
screams...I am curious if anyone has done anything even better.
Prev by Date:
RE: Could we build matrix with codition instruction?
Next by Date:
A bug in SameQ
Previous by thread:
Re: Random Geometric (long)
Next by thread:
Re: The most efficient Fibonacci algorithim?