Re: subscripted symbols
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23456] Re: subscripted symbols
- From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kevinmccann at home.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 00:54:08 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Did you use the Utilities`Notation` Package?
"F. Mittermayr" <mitterma at linz.vai.co.at> wrote in message
news:8fb1s9$hrp at smc.vnet.net...
> Why isn't it allowed to say
> I get an error "$RecursionLimit::reclim: recursion depth of 256 exceeded."
> The following statements have been accepted:
> thnx for any ideas
> F. Mittermayr
> using Mathematica 4.0
Prev by Date:
Re: Random Geometric (long)
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: subscripted symbols