Dirichlet function plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23552] Dirichlet function plot
- From: David Ong <do226 at is2.nyu.edu>
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 03:10:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Would anyone know of an easy way to plot some approximation of this
variant of the Dirichlet function?
f(x)=1/x if x is an element of the rationals and 0 if x is not an element
of the rationals.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re How to load [get] packages
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Dirichlet function plot