hung for good?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23592] hung for good?
- From: "Matt Enlow" <matt at enlow.net>
- Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 18:12:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible to give Mathematica (4.0) an expression to evaluate that will
send it into an infinite loop? (The evaluation itself does not contain any
loops.) Or does it have some way of knowing when it's "stuck"? I realize
some evaluations may take a very long time... but is there some way of
knowing whether any progress is being made while I'm waiting?
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Cantor set plot, Dirichlet function plot
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica course
Previous by thread:
Re: Cantor set plot, Dirichlet function plot
Next by thread:
Re: hung for good?