- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23648] implementation
- From: "Matt Herman" <Henayni at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 23:09:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
For number theoretic purposes, Iwant to implement the following
a0=Floor[(m0+Sqrt[D])/q0], m1=a0q0-m0, q1 = (D-(m1)^2)/q0
here an = a sub n etc... mn+1= m sub n+1.
When I try to implement these in mathematica, it wont allow me to use
I keep getting errors.
anyone have any ideas?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: Rookie question
Next by thread: