DirectKinescopage

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25866] DirectKinescopage
  • From: "pascal.baes" <pascal.baes at skynet.be>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 02:04:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

With Math.3 on mac ppc;
I would like display already made mathematica
EPS/vector/graphics/animation frame by frame on absolut black
background,(fullScreen), without menu bar,(no parasit ligth) eatch
frame 8 seconds, or push some key (ex.arrow) to go to next frame, in
order to shoot my screen frame by frame in a dark room,(Kinescopage)
by LongTimeExposure (4 seconds exposure eatch frame) by low
sensibility film (16mm, 50 asa),
(without export as QuikTimeMovie every thing in giant size).
Can you indicate to me some FrontEndPrograming exemple(s) to do
something like that?
Hope some help,(if some one understand my asking?)
Thinks.