Concattenatedwordsinprintouts

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25900] Concattenatedwordsinprintouts
  • From: Kaj Henneberg <kah at it.dtu.dk>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 02:56:07 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

On my Linux (Redhat 6.2), Mathematica 4.0 often leaves out the space
between words when I print my notebooks. It happends both in section
headers and other cells. Is this a font problem? I use the default font
(Times) and the ClassRoom Notebook style. What can I do to avoid it?

Kaj Henneberg
Technical University of Denmark