NDSolve help needed for nonlinear eq.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25969] NDSolve help needed for nonlinear eq.
  • From: tolg at mailexcite.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 03:47:02 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have two nonlinear ordinary diff. equations and five regularity
conditions: (A and B being my unknown func.s)
A'[0]=0
B'[0]=0
A[Pi/2]=0
A'[Pi/2]=0
B'[Pi/2]=0

But I cannot solve the eq.s using any four of them.
If it is impossible to solve using ordinary NDSolve, is there any way
to improve NDSolve function by means of some additional programs or
subroutines?
Please mail your answer either to the usenet or to tb1514 at yahoo.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.