Change style of errorbars

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26024] Change style of errorbars
  • From: "bes" <bes at pi5246.physik.uni-erlangen.de>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:07:36 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
I want to plot 2D Data of a measurement and add errorbars. For This I use:
errorbar(a(:,1),a(:,2),a(:,3),'k-').
Well, is it possible to change the style of the bars, e.g. that they are
like a I and not like a T. and that they are thinner than the line and that
they are only in one direction?!
Thanks
Bernhard