problem:mathematica&latex

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26055] problem:mathematica&latex
  • From: Andreas Schuster <andschuster at gmx.de>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 23:08:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hallo,

I want to convert Mathematica notebooks to LaTeX. But if I do so, the
formating vanishes (e.g. headlines aren't headlines after converting)
and I always get the IN/Out-lines into the tex-file, although the
Notebook doesn't include them. Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance!

Greetings from Germany!

Andreas Schuster

(Andreas Schuster