mathematica&latex

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26057] mathematica&latex
  • From: Andreas Schuster <andschuster at gmx.de>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 01:55:48 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hallo,

I want to convert a notebook to LaTeX. But after doing so, all formating
elements vanished and I got the IN/OUT-elements in the TeX-file,
although they aren't in the notebook (I believe the kernel added them
during converting). Does anybody know, how to solve these problems?

Thanks in advance!

Andreas Schuster

(Andreas Schuster
 E-Mail: andschuster at gmx.de)