Graphics for LOWER INTEGRAL

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26122] Graphics for LOWER INTEGRAL
  • From: Ernesto Jardim <ernesto at ipimar.pt>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 01:56:08 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi

I'm doing a notebook to demonstrate the Rienman integral and I want to
include a figure similar to the one there is on the Weistein CRC
Encyclopedia for LOWER INTEGRAL. I've tried but I wasn't able to do the
bars under the curve using the lowest f(x) of the curve on the interval
defined.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

EJ