Re: Csch and 1/Sinh

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26141] Re: Csch and 1/Sinh
  • From: zhl67 at my-deja.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 01:56:42 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I have posted exactly the same question several months ago and all the
response I got seem to converge to one point: trying to use the Format
function to change the looking of the output. However it didn't make
sense to me because one can only print the output of 1/Sinh as 1/sinh
(notice the case) and so output cannot be used as input in later steps
of the calculation. If you don't use the output in later steps you can
try to use Format. Cheers.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.