Re: Run in background (NT)?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25458] Re: Run in background (NT)?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 02:44:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 29 Sep 2000, Tom Aldenberg wrote: > I run a batch shell script from Mathematica: > Run["c:\acsl\math\amath.exe (+options)"]. How can I do that in the > background under NT without the acslmath program taken over the > screen? Under its current implementation, there is no way to suppress the console window produced by invoking Run. -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.