Re: Bug: Mathematica multipies statements together

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg25453] Re: Bug: Mathematica multipies statements together
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 02:44:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

a) uuencode you notebooks. The most mailer cut the line length and
   the result are syntax errors because mailer don't insert \
   as line continuations.
b) that ist not a bug -- it is a feature. Since Mathematica use space
   as Times[] operator it is not clear if
   a=b q=c   mean a=(b*(q=c))  or it it mean

c) simply use the rule one input-cell for one output
d) use CompoundExpressions[] like a=b;q=c if you mean this