- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25543] Re: Syntax
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 03:35:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
you should define Cost to evaluate to an number.
> I am having problem with folllowing code. Probablly a syntax error.
> Can anyone figure out what's wrong here?
Prev by Date:
Re: How to solve the system of linear equations?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: