Real time animations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25744] Real time animations
- From: "Felix E. Klee" <felix.klee at inka.de>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 14:42:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, is there a way to create *real time* animations with Mathematica 4. I accept solutions that involve Mathlink. However I want the animations to be embedded in a notebook and not to be displayed in an extra window. TIA, Felix Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.