Adding a new style environment

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25792] Adding a new style environment
  • From: Chris Johnson <cjohnson at shell.faradic.net>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:53:48 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a person who is vision impaired in my unit and I would like to
create special style sheets with big fonts.  I know how to edit the
working and printing environment of already defined styles, but how can I
add a "big font" environment to an existing style sheet?

I know this can be done because some style sheets have a "condensed" style
while others don't.  I would like to add to all the default style
sheets a new feature so I can work in the Working/Printing environment,
and then easily select the big fonts for printing or on-screen display
when we are working together.

I couldn't find this in the help files, any gurus out there who may know
the secret?

Thanks for your help,
Chris