Re: Text in graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25778] Re: Text in graphics
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:53:40 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

a) you can try a graphics package to import the Mathematica graphics
   My CorelDraw has than the option to import the text as text + fonts
   or as lines. May be tha a Mac drawing program has similar fearures
b) FormatType -> TraditionalForm will use italics for singel letters.
   There is also a FrontEnd option for the prining single letter symbols
   in italic.

Regards
  Jens