Button to Get File Path

Dear All,

How do I create a button in a notebook that,  when clicked, performs the
same action as the Front End menu command Input/Get File Path.
After selecting a file and a click on the Open button the file path should
be returned in the notebook in a variable.

Can this be done?
(I am using Mathematica 4 under Windows).

Thanks for your Help

Maarten van der Burgt
Leuven, Belgium