Fourier Transform & Data imported from Excel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25047] Fourier Transform & Data imported from Excel
  • From: "Richard Bartlett" <bartlett at iinet.net.au>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 22:11:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am trying to conduct some Fourier Analysis on data that I have in Excel
2k. Any comments on the best method to bring the data across rather than the
long labourious task of cut and paste. I have tried using the mathematica
help files to help with import, but they mention using .dat files which
Excel does not have that export property

Many Thanks
Rick