Can I print notebooks without keeping cells together?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25068] Can I print notebooks without keeping cells together?
- From: Jaap Weel <jweel at ucu.uu.nl>
- Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:28:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University College Utrecht
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just printed a Mathematica notebook with fairly long cells in it. Now it will always keep those cells together, even if they consist of several smaller cells, and begin them on a new page, often leaving almost the whole previous page blank. Is there a way of telling Mathematica 4.0 you don't care if it occasionally splits up a cell? This is really a waste of paper, and it doesn't look nice either. Jaap Weel jaapweel at mail.com