Re: Re: Simple integral wrong

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25140] Re: [mg25085] Re: [mg25021] Simple integral wrong
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <andrzej at bekkoame.ne.jp>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:14:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I must make a correction to the last message. The solution Sqrt[Sin[z]^2] is
actually better than Sqrt[Cos[z]^2]*Tan[z] since it gives the correct value
at z=Pi/2 etc. (It was I who got confused and thought it was the other way
round).

Also, I misunderstood your meaning of "simplified" failing to notice that it
was written in quotation marks.

Andrzej

--
Andrzej Kozlowski