- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25196] Amazing backgrounds
- From: "Gregorio Ferzio" <moonbloody at lycos.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:24:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Using Background option in Plot we can obtain monocromatic background only.
Is there a way to draw a plot over a shaded background ? It' s to say over a background, as an example, spamming from red on the left to yellow on the rigth.
Get your FREE Email and Voicemail at Lycos Communications at
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Simple integral wrong
Next by Date:
Re: Displaying 3D data as 2D + color ?
Previous by thread:
Re: When ploting a differential equation, sigularities cause big ugly vertical lines on the graph - how can I get rid of them? By some magic mathematica incantaion?
Next by thread: