how to compile in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25224] how to compile in Mathematica?
- From: Ramona Schneider <ramona.schneider at excite.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 02:21:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
data=ReadList["plot.txt", Number, ReadList -> Treu]; Show[Graphics[Spline[pts, CompositeBezier, SplineDots -> Automatic ]]]; Hi, I want to make this plot, but I have not found, where to compile this is mathematica. plot.txt is consisting of 3 columns of integers and 30 observations. Thanks in advance for your reply. -- rs _______________________________________________________ Say Bye to Slow Internet! http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html