how to compile?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25231] how to compile?
  • From: Ramona Schneider <ramona.schneider at excite.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 02:22:01 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

data=ReadList["plot.txt", Number, ReadList -> Treu];
Show[Graphics[Spline[pts, CompositeBezier, SplineDots -> Automatic ]]];

Hi,
I want to make this plot, but I have not found, where to compile this is
mathematica.
plot.txt is consisting of 3 columns of integers and 30 observations.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
                -- rs

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html