shortcut for cell style
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25234] shortcut for cell style
- From: Martin Stockhammer <martin.stockhammer at visualanalysis.com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 04:47:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Visual Analysis GmbH
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
is it possible to define a keyboard shortcut for a certain cell style.
That means, if I set the cursor in a given cell and press this key, the
cell style changes to the defined style.
I can select the cell with FrontEndExecute and SelectionMove,
but I don't know, how to change the cell style.
Visual Analysis GmbH
email: martin.stockhammer at visualanalysis.com
Prev by Date:
Animate multiple listplots
Next by Date:
Re: Testing the Head of List Elements
Previous by thread:
Re: Animate multiple listplots
Next by thread:
Fixing options to Cell expressions