- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25293] matrix indices
- From: Roberto Brambilla <rlbrambilla at cesi.it>
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 03:45:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, dear MG-friends
I have to build a matrix whose elements A[i,j] are the result
of a lengthly numerical computation.
To control the status of matrix implementation,
in the code, inside the loops, I put the obvious program line
That's OK but, at the end, the notebook is filled of useless lines
to be erased by hand.
Any idea how to see indices i,j in a small window
(as in a gasoline pump), or at least
how to erase automatically the print-lines ?
Thank you in advance
Via Rubattino 54
rlbrambilla at cesi.it
Prev by Date:
Re: powersum with a function with variable count of parameters
Next by Date:
Re: Animate multiple listplots
Previous by thread:
Re: bug alert!
Next by thread:
Re: matrix indices